Thursday 29 September 2011

Dry Hands and Feet? Treat Dry Skin and Stay Soft This Winter!


 Top Moisturising Tips for your Hands and Feet this Winter!

Thea Skincare Super Nourish Super Hydration face Exfoliant, £22.95
 
At this time of the year I notice that my hands and feet become extremely dry.  I am starting to pay more attention to these areas of my body and to use skincare products that are deeply nourishing and hydrating.

My hands take a pounding as they are in and out of water each day so I always have a jar of my favourite creams nearby at all times.

Thea Skincare Ultra Sooting Foot Creme and the Coconut and Jojoba Hand Cream do just the trick. These Organic Moisturisers are great for the hands and feet. I apply them at any time during the day or night.

For Very Dry Skin and cracked heels the Thea Skincare Rooibos Shea Butter is one of the best products. It's actually one of the best creams for dry skin in the entire Thea Skincare range - I use it as a booster to keep my feet hydrated and soft almost every night on top of my regular foot cream. It contains one of the higest levels of natural antioxidants and natural mositurisers and is a great Natural Skincare Product for those extra dry patches.

Thea's top 6 tips for great hands and feet this winter
  1. Use and hand and foot cream several times daily
  2. Use a foot scrub daily
  3. Use a thick foot butter with Natural and Organic ingredients such and the Thea Skincare Rooibos Body Butter
  4. Give yourself a home pedicure and manicure at least once a week using a natural foot soak with soothing and detoxing Essential Oils such as Peppermint, Tea Tree and Lavendar and Chamomile
  5. Wear cotton socks rather than slippers whilst at home
  6. If your feet are extremely dry smoother them in a rich foot butter or cream and wear socks to help that moisture soak in whilst you're asleep!

Thea x

No comments:

Post a Comment