|Thea Skincare Uplifting Face Creme contains coconut oil to balance, moisturise and plump the skin|
1. The fruit of the coconut is a good source of protein and a detox ingredient and is a main ingredient for salads and other sweet delicacies.
2. Coconut Water is a wonderfully refreshing, healthy drink and is great for re-hydration and kidney cleansing.
3. Coconut Oil is a fantastic skincare moisturiser with amazing benefits for the skin, hair, and face. It is also known for it's anti-microbial properties.
4. Coconut Roots can be use for beverages, dyes, and medicinal purposes.
5. Coconut Trunks are used as wood for pieces of furniture and novelty items. Paper pulp can also be extracted from the trunk.
|Thea Skincare Super Nourish Aloe & Vitamin C Replenishing Creme contains coconut oil in a rich, creamy moisturiser that softens dry or mature skin|
7. The Coconut Husk can be used for brushes, rope and matting.
8. Coconut Leaves are excellent for thatching and produce good quality paper pulp, brooms, hats, decorations and bags.
9. The Coconut Flesh can be used for cakes and other of cooking.
10. Coconut Juice can also be used for common alcoholic drinks such as Piña Colada.
|Thea Skincare Ultra Soothing Foot Creme uses vitamin-rich Coconut Oil to instantly soothe and moisturise the feet|