Thursday 6 October 2011

Skin Brightening with Natural and Organic Fruit gives you REAL Natural Beauty


Some products in the Thea Skincare Face Renew System range

I absolutely love the Thea Skincare Brightening Face Renew System which has to be my favourite range in the Thea Skincare collection. It is definitely contains the best exfoliating ingredients of any skincare products that I have ever used.

My monthly skincare treat is to have a facial with these Skin Brightening Products and after the 1 hour treatment my skin is smooth, clear, even and it looks fabulous.

These products smell gorgeous and I feel as though I am in an exotic tropical experience when they are being applied to my face. Thea Skincare's Skin Brighting Face Renew Cream Exfoliator is just amazing, I can feel the dead skin literally being melted away.

I was anxious at first about using these products with Fruit Enzymes in as I have sensitive skin and I was worried that they might be too harsh, but to my surprise they are very gentle yet effective and you see very noticeable results.

The cooling Organic Papaya and Pineapple Mask is a welcome change and complements the rest of the range, plus it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.

I love the fact that after a skincare treatment with the Face Renew Fruit Enzyme range I leave walking tall with celebrity looking skin!

So, what's so different about Thea's Skin Brightening Range?

1.   1. It's Natural and Organic and totally chemical free - many fruit enzyme products are harsh on the skin and contain chemicals, but not this one!

2. It's Paraben free with its own unique, organic preservative system

3. It effectively rejuvenates dull skin after just a few treatments with highly visible results

4. It brightens the complexion and is non-evasive and mild for all skin types

5. It evens the skin tone and increases the skin's elasticity

6. It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles by hydrating the skin


Thea Face Renew Moisturiser is quite simply great and contains some fabulous ingredients such as Organic Aloe Butter, Mango Butter, Organic Shea, Green Tea (one of the most powerful antioxidants for the skin), and organic fruit extracts from Cranberry and Bilberry (two of the most natural powerful exfoliators). It also containts other natural fruit acids such as Orange, Lemon, Mandarin and Lime, plus Vitamin E which has a natural SPF.

This superior range gives you a superb at-home or in-salon facial treatment!


Thea x


No comments:

Post a Comment