Monday 24 October 2011

Halloween is coming... Trick or Treats for the skin!



Halloween is fast approaching and I really love this time of the year. It's my birthday on Halloween and I always get excited and plan something new!

Last Halloween we had just launched Thea Skincare and to celebrate I invited all of my closest girlfriends to my own pamper evening. This was a treat for us all and a way of saying thank you as they'd all been involved one way or another in helping with the launch of Thea Skincare.

My mother, best friend and mentor came too and and we had pamper treats using the skincare products from the new range, not to mention plenty of good food and wine!


It was a lovely evening and I started to ask my friends which Thea Skincare products they liked best.

Dawn, who has great looking skin, loved the Age Revival Range. She really really does take exceptionally good care of her beautiful skin and it shows!

Carol, another friend, liked the Natural Harmony range as she has dry skin which is also sensitive.

My mother bless her seemed to like everything, which is a good test as she's very fussy about what she puts on her skin. She did have a favourite product though, the Super Nourish Deluxe Vitamin Rich Body Lotion and I have to admit it's one of my favourites too.

Ruby who has very dry skin also like the Super Nourish Range.

It made me realise how personalised our skincare choices are and how different we are when it comes to choosing skincare products.

We all want affordable products that treat our skin but we also have preferences about smell, texture and feel - all these are imperative when choosing the right skincare products.

Some of my friends liked the products with distinctive smells whilst others preferred the products with no scent at all. At least there was something on offer for everyone including a free Thea Skincare gift bag, my mum got two!


All in all, we have a fantastic evening which went down even better than planned!!

Thea x


No comments:

Post a Comment