Saturday 3 December 2011

Review - Thea Skincare Skin Brightening Fruit Enzyme Moisturiser

Buy the Thea Skincare Face Renew System Moisturiser for £24.95 - plus save 10% until 31/12/2011 with code Cmas11!

When it comes to buying a skincare product or brand that you've never tried before, how do you know it's going to be as good as the company that's selling it says it is? To prove that our products really do what they say they will, we teamed up with Beauty on Trial to give away samples of our best-selling Face Renew System Skin Brightening Fruit Enzyme Moisturiser to a panel of 'real people' who tried it out and told us what they really thought. We asked them to think about everything from the effectiveness and ease of use to the scent and value for money when coming up with their final score.

The verdict? An overall average rating of 4.7 out of 5! 

The testers loved our nourishing and reviving moisturiser and every single one of them answered "yes" when asked if they would recommend it to a friend. See for yourself exactly what they had to say...

"I found this to be a lovely creme, gorgeous smell and it made my skin my softer. To be honest I was a little worried at first as I have sensitive skin, but it was perfect, no problems at all. I was so pleased I was given the chance to sample it." (kazzie1960) Overall rating 4.7


"Love the nice packaging it came in. Nice smell and absorbs easily." (FriendlyLynn) Overall rating 4.9

 "You will see great results from this cream , and best of all it's not tested on animals" (nikkikennedy) Overall rating 4.0

"The cream was easy to use and the scent was so citrus and vibrant. It felt light and great on my skin, especially with it being so dry at the moment. As it leaves a light film on my skin, it felt hydrated and moisturised all day. It did absorb fully after a few hours and my skin felt soft and looked hydrated... You only need a little bit and it lasts all day until you wash again. I have just bought myself a bottle as it was so amazing." (SamBrez) Overall rating 5.0

"I have used this day and night for weeks and this smells really nice and fruity, the consistency is also nice and light." (mixnmatch1) Overall rating 4.0

Click here to visit Thea Skincare and buy the Face Renew System Skin Brightening Fruit Enzyme Moisturiser for yourself, or team it with the rest of the Face Renew System range for a luxury facial that will leave your skin soft, smooth and glowing with health!

No comments:

Post a Comment