2. Avoid using soap, especially on the face. Many soaps are alkaline based and can destroy the skin's natural acid mantle that is on the outer layer of the skin. Our skin needs to be slightly acidic, otherwise you will end up with excessive dryness on the face and the rest of the body.
3. Use natural and organic skincare products that are naturally pH balanced to suit the pH of the skin. Thea Skincare products are all formulated to match the skin's natural pH balance perfectly.
4. One of the main causes of dry skin is dehydration so drink plenty of water throughout the day, or an organic and highly anti-oxidant tea such as Rooibos or Green Tea. Then top up your skincare care routine with a a specially formulated dry skin care serum such as Thea Super Nourish Nutri-rich Face Serum under your night cream or moisturiser to give your skin super hydration and extra nourishment, keeping it supple and soft all day long.
5. Avoid using skincare products with chemicals. Chemicals play havoc with dry skin and can make it worse. They can also lead to skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Thea Super Nourish Hand and Body Beauty Butter is a dry skin care treat for dehydrated skin and can help to alleviate and treat dry skin conditions.
6. Finally... moisturise, moisturise and moisturise, morning, noon and night! Use a super hydrating face moisturiser such as the Perfect Me Moisturiser which is great for dry and sensitive skin alike, or if you prefer a very rich face cream try the Thea Super Nourish NutriRich Face Cream to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.